When will tax receipts be available?
Tax receipts for 2019 will be available on MY CPA Portal on MARCH 2, 2020.
Where do I find my tax receipts?
All tax receipts can be found on your MY CPA portal under Program Management/Student Tax Receipts. This will include all previous tax receipts that have been issued to you.
- Login to the portal
- Select Program Management
- Click Student Tax Receipts
- Select the appropriate tax receipt from the drop-down menu
- Click Print
What is included on my official tax receipt?
- Annual Dues
- Initial Registration Fee
- Module/Course and Examination Fees
- Module/Course and Examination Waitlist Fees1
- Examination Deferral Fee2
- Examination Appeal Fee
- Workshop Accommodation Fee1
- Examination Accommodation Fee2
- Common Final Examination (CFE) – Review and PAR Fee
- Transcript Assessment Fee
1Falls under the category of Non-Universal tuition, this category is capped at $250 per year.
2Falls under the category of Non-Universal examination, this category is capped at $250 per year.
**Tax receipts are not issued for fees under $100.00.
Who should I contact if I have concerns with what is on my tax receipt?
If you have questions or concerns with what is on your tax receipt, please contact the CPA Western School of Business at 1-866-420-2350.
Please go to our website for more information about Tax Receipts.