Throughout 2018, we published several blog posts about academic integrity and we’ve consolidated the posts into one handy reference.
CPAWSB implemented the CPA Canada Plagiarism Policy in Winter 2018 and published a few posts about the policy and the processes that support it.
- Updated Plagiarism Policy (published May 30, 2018)
- Professional Conduct & CPA education (published October 3, 2018)
- Updated CPAWSB Plagiarism Review Process (published November 7, 2018)
We also shared ideas on how and why to avoid plagiarism and what to do if youthink your own work might have been used by someone else.
- Understanding Common Knowledge (published March 14, 2018)
- Checking your own work for plagiarism (published April 30, 2018)
- Personal Implications of Plagiarizing (published August 29, 2018)
- Reporting Plagiarism (published July 4, 2018)
Watch for more posts about navigating your CPA studies, including academic integrity, coming your way in 2019.