Just in case you missed one of these, or you want to read them again, we’ve compiled this year’s most-read blog posts from the CPAWSB archive.
- Study Time: Preparing for the Module Exam – Gearing up to study for your module exam can seem daunting. This post shares some tips to get you started. – June 4, 2020
2. Preparing for the CFE – A compilation of posts to help you study for the CFE. – August 21, 2020
3. Plagiarism Investigations from 2019 – The types of plagiarism cases and the number of cases found in 2019 (CPA PEP and CPA preparatory courses). – February 6, 2020
4. June 2020 CPA assessments Outlines the changes to the CPA exams due to the COVID-19 pandemic. – April 17, 2020
5. New Year New Utilization: Incorporating PEP module changes to your study plan – Three tactics candidates can employ to add or edit their study plan to make effective use of these new or revised items. – January 30, 2020
7. Planning your path through CPA PEP to your CPA designation – Another compilation, this one includes posts that will help you decide the best route for you. – October 30, 2020
8. Tough Love: This journey is difficult – Different strategies to show kindness to yourself, both during and outside pandemic times. – November 13, 2020
9. Practice Like You Play: The Importance of Writing in Exam-Like Conditions – Regular contributor and CPAWSB Lead Policy Advisor Samantha Taylor offers counterarguments to common objections she’s heard from candidates over the years. – February 21, 2020
10. Preparing for the September 2020 CPA PEP exams – Tools for self-empowerment as well as links to help candidates study for the CFE. – September 11, 2020
Here are links to 2019’s most read posts.